الاثنين، 26 سبتمبر 2011

Why do we write

Writing is more than those written scripts printed in blank paper. It is what lies behind those letters and what
message we want to send to the world . It is the happiness we hide inside and we express it by those words. Writing is all about that. it is the release of the prison thoughts that burn us inside. It is the position where we locate ourselves among others, it is the identity we claim. it is all and all and all. can not even find a good description for the word writing, for me it is my world , it is my territory, it is the house I built long time ago. It is the experience we ever seek. It is love, life, hatred, sadness, joy and hunger. Writing is our past, our present and our future, can you imagine the world without writing.....of course no. and that's why we do writing

This is my first trial in the writing blog :)

Samah Elbelazi
Composition and TESOL
IUP
fall 2011

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق